TakeOff takes off!
The TakeOff International Enterprise Support Program takes off (…) where most business initiatives end. The aim is to provide a network that will help start-ups as well as existing entrepreneurs when they require practical support in more specific regions and/or markets. TakeOff organises themed events where ambitious entrepreneurs meet with experts in relevant fields of international business. As a new initiative, TakeOff is looking for partnerships with organisations that are able to provide their network and expertise to ensure our participants a successful international business take-off.
Provide Portuguese businesses – existing and start-ups – with practical information and guidance concerning doing business cross-border, provide international networking, and support in finance, marketing and communication. TakeOff has a low threshold, a personal approach and offers realistic partnerships. TakeOff is an independently run initiative by Alfred Jansen International Communication.
- Portuguese entrepreneurs – TakeOff offers practical support plus network
- Start-ups – TakeOff introduces start-ups to new markets
- Consultants – TakeOff provides insight into new markets and possibilities to new clients
- Governmental organisations – TakeOff supports PT2020 participants, provides a new platform for members with international ambitions
The yearly TakeOff program is built around themed meetings (9 times/year), with 5 meetings with a specific country focus and 4 meetings based on themes (trade themes, like tourism, IT, real estate).
The core team of the yearly TakeOff program consists of consultants/experts on subsidy, finance/tax/admin, marketing/communication, government issues and culture.
In addition, each event will be supported by specific expertise, like a chamber of commerce for the country-based events, or trade organizations (like ICT or fashion) for themed evenings.
TakeOff invites you to offer your organisation’s expertise to either the full program (full supporter) or a specific event (event supporter).
Facts and figures
- First season: Sept 2019 running to June 2020
- Low entry level cost for both partners and participants
- Quality over quantity
- TakeOff organisers provide after-event support
- Events in central Lisbon (catering provided)
- 9 events per year (5 country, 4 themed)
- Thursdays from 20.00h onwards
- Different speakers and space for networking
TakeOff is a program developed by Alfred Jansen. He is an internationally operating communications expert with experience in many areas. He has been responsible for both Public Relations and Corporate Communication for several internationally operating organisations. In addition, he has been part of the TEDx Rotterdam management team as well as initiator and organiser of the Open Mind diversity program for the municipality of Rotterdam. You’re welcome to check out his CV and bio on this website.
We invite you to become our supporter:
From June 2019, Alfred Jansen will present the new TakeOff program to new supporters. We’d love you to join our initiative and discuss the project in person at your convenience.
Please mail your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at +351 936 814 043.
Download our leaflet (pdf) here!